D-BOX Motion plugin for VBS3 allows users to simply connect any VBS application to D-BOX Motion Solution and to feel the action.
With the D-BOX Motion plugin, any desktop-based application can be transformed into a more immersive simulator.
Learn more about this plugin and download it on Bohemia Interactive Simulation Marketplace
- Motion: Replicate motion of any vehicle simulated in VBS
- Vibrations: Engines, rotors, ground textures, and many other vibrations simulated are transferred from VBS to the trainee
- Collisions, weapons and explosions: Special effects, detonations and contacts with other platforms are becoming kinesthetic cues for the soldiers
- VBS compatibility: VBS3 compatible
- D-BOX compatibility : Compatible with any D-BOX actuator kits and configurations
In addition to VBS and the D-BOX motion plugin, customers will need to secure related D-BOX hardware.
D-BOX offers a versatile plug-and-play solution to incorporate motion simulation into Virtual Battlespace scenarios. If you’re looking to increase immersion for drivers, equipment operators and pilots, D-BOX provides the kinesthetic cues to provide trainees with accurate feedback.
Pete Morrison Co-CEO, Bohemia Interactive simulations