Join a team | Start at D-BOX
An innovative high-tech company, the leader in Motion cueing and simulation in the Entertainment and Training markets.
Join a dynamic and efficient team focusing on each individual’s growth and achievements – resulting in the team’s overall success.
These are the values we cherish, in the way we do business and the way we live our lives.
To work at D-BOX, also has great benefits.
- Flexible work schedule
- Training and development programs
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Program encouraging physical activity and well-being
- Pleasant work environment
Audio and Motion Specialist (LA-Burbank)
- Training schedule: Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm (+/- 3 months)
- Shift after training: Wednesday to Sunday 7am to 4pm*(Days off: Monday and Tuesday)
*Schedules may change to meet operational needs. Business hours are 7am to 1am Monday to Sunday.
Are you a dynamic, creative, team player who loves challenges? Do you want to stand out in a growing international Quebec SME in the entertainment industry? Then D-BOX is for you!
Recognized as a leader in motion technology, we create immersive experiences of unprecedented realism. Our culture focuses on the client, enjoyment, teamwork and innovation, encouraging our employees to push their limits while allowing them to have a good work-life balance.
Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Motion Designer will design the motion effects on films using audio and video editing software, in order to ensure the artistic, technical and realistic character of the production to code, in accordance with D-BOX motion signature and with the essence and aesthetics of the filmmakers vision.
Your mission :
- Identify appropriate motion effects to insert in a particular segment throughout a film or a sequence to code ;
- Create and design specific motion effects for a particular scene or use effects available in D-BOX’s library ;
- Make the final corrections or final mix on motion codes at the end of the design process;
- Ensure synchronization between the motion code and the audio and video of a movie;
- Go to the studios for quality control review of material ;
- In collaboration with the Technical Lead, share knowledge continuously within the team like take part, according to experience, in the training of the new members of the team ;
- Communicate with clients, laboratories, studios, etc. for follow-ups.
Your DNA :
- You have at least a College degree or University certificate program in a relevant field or equivalent experience;
- You have worked a minimum of one (1) year of experience in sound and musical environment;
- You have excellent knowledge of music : musical ear, musical pitch and tone, sense of rhythm;
- You are thorough and have great attention to detail;
- You can work alone as well as in a team;
- You have good knowledge of basic computer software in Windows environnement;
- You have good knowledge of Protools 11 (or higher) and Adobe Audition;
- You have a good team spirit and you are dynamic;
- You can work under pressure with deadlines;
- You have flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends);
- You have excellent physical health;
- You are fluent in English, oral and written.
Our commitment :
- A people-focused, stimulating team that works hard to entertain the planet;
- A flexible work schedule, because our people are important;
- An opportunity to innovate, grow and have a meaningful impact;
- A salary based on how talented you are;
- And many more benefits!
Recruiment process includes, but is not limited to:
- Background and references check;
- Medical exam.
- Want to join a team in which your creative ideas will make a difference?
- Working hard and playing hard means a lot to you?
We are always looking to meet new and passionate people, ready to work on innovative technology that will move the world.